Club Penguin Sensei Tracker May 2013
Sensei is a mascot on Club Penguin who usually comes for special Card Jitsu Party such as such as Card-Jitsu, Card-Jitsu Fire, Card-Jitsu Water, or Card-Jitsu Snow. But for some events I saw him. Sensei has a beard and a mustache and wears a peach colour sombrero of sort.
Refresh –> Club Penguin Sensei Tracker May 2013
Many people trying to get his background, so if Sensei visiting less populated servers, in short time the rooms becomes a full with penguins. But Sensei more often visits crowded and popular servers such as Abominable, Alpine, and Sleet.
Tips to find Sensei on Club Penguin:
- The Sensei tracker on this blog is highly accurate and updates. Sensei will change servers every 5-20 minutes so wait on the server page if the server is full and refresh this page. When the server changes quickly go to the location and you can meet Sensei.
- Servers you should check first are the busy ones, like Blizzard, Alaska, Abominable, Yukon, Zipline, etc.
- Sensei is not always on Club Penguin. Between 8:00am PST – 11:00pm PST, this is the time he will probably be on servers.
- Sensei is a gray penguin with a gray beard, and a brown rice hat (wears a Sombrero). If you find him on Club Penguin, click on him to view his player card.
- If a server that is not crowded and rapidly does go to this server it might be where Sensei is.
- Finding Sensei takes a lot of patience. Use my tracker and with some time you will find Sensei. Sensei may be on multiple servers at the same time.
- If you see a crowd in the Ninja Hideout, it will most likely be him.
- He will only appear in the Ninja Hideout, so check every server.
- Sensei will visit all the different languages such as French, Spanish etc.
- When found him, Click on his Player card and click the box button to get a free autographed background. Do not forget add him as your friend.